Use same email address for Google Analytics and Gooogle Adwords. The adwords login email address should have admin access to Analytics account.
Here’s are the steps to link your Adwords and Anlytics accounts:
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Select the Tools & Analysis tab and choose “Google Analytics.”
- Select “I already have a Google Analytics account.”
- From the Existing Google Analytics Account drop-down menu, select the name of the Analytics account you’d like to link to. If you don’t see it listed, you’ll need to first add your AdWords username to your Analytics account as an Account Admin.
- Keep the checkboxes selected on this page, unless you’re sure you’d like to disable auto-tagging. For importing cost data, read “How can I import my AdWords cost data?”
- Select Link Account.
And you are done. Now your two accounts Should be linked. If you opted to keep auto-tagging turned on, Analytics will start automatically tagging your AdWords links. You’ll be able to track the behavior of visitors coming from your AdWords ads, making it easier to gauge the ROI of your AdWords budget and make changes as necessary.