If you think you do not have much time to update your blog everyday or just feel if you can get ready made content for your blog then probably you are thinking of content aggregators or RSS aggregator.
FeedWordPress authored by Charles Johnson is an Atom/RSS aggregator for the WordPress weblog software. It syndicates content from several feeds or the feeds you choose to display on your blog.
Here are the steps to install RSS aggregator in your WordPress Blog.
1) Download FeedWordPress file and save it on your computer.
2) Use any FTP or SFTP client, create a directory in the wordpress.com/wp-content/plugins and upload the file to your WordPress newly created directory.
3) Upgrade the copy of MagpieRSS packaged with WordPress by installing the new copies of rss.php and rss-functions.php into the wp-includes directory of your FeedWordPress installation.
4) Login to your WordPress dashboard and activate FeedWordPress Plugin
5) Scroll down —> on left side you can see syndication options. Click on the link it will open up the page with option ‘Add new source” website or feed URL. Paste the link
the link category that FeedWordPress will syndicate links from (by default, “Contributors”), and (2) whether FeedWordPress will use automatic updates or only manual updates. You can opt for manual or automatic updates from ‘Settings’ option under Syndicate link.
FeedWordPress is designed with flexibility, ease of use, and ease of configuration in mind. You’ll need a working installation of WordPress or WordPress MU (versions 2.8, 2.7, 2.6, 2.5, 2.3, 2.2, 2.1, 2.0 or 1.5)